Terms and conditions
Coronation Management Company (RF) (Pty) Ltd(Registration Number 1995/010002/07) (“Coronation”) is running an offer to encourage savings and investments, subject to the offer rules as stipulated below.
- This offer is made exclusively to new clients of Coronation (“Participants”) who have not previously invested in any of Coronation’s unit trusts. Participants must be natural persons, over the age of 18 and South African citizens in order to receive the offer.
- This is a limited offer and Coronation reserves the right to end the offer at any time.
In order to participate in the offer, Participants must complete the following steps before the offer period expires:
- invest a minimum of R1 (one Rand) in the specified fund on offer via this website.
- complete an application form and provide supporting documentation required to open an account; and
- ensure that Coronation receives payment or proof of payment of the investment before the offer period expires.
- A Participant may only qualify for the offer once, and only in respect of the investment made in the specified unit trust during the offer period.
- Should a Participant wish to make further contributions to the investment, either in the form of a monthly debit order or a lump sum amount, the minimum amount that may be invested at any time via debit order is R 500 (five hundred Rands).
- Coronation will not be liable for any difficulties, including, but not limited, to technical difficulties, which result in failure by a Participant to participate in the offer.
- Participants may redeem their investments in accordance with the standard terms and conditions applicable to all Coronation unit trusts. In addition, participation is subject to a clearance period of up to 40 days (for electronic collections) and 15 days (for electronic funds transfer) which is in place as a fraud protection measure.
- In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the offer, such dispute shall be determined in accordance with Coronation’s complaints guidelines.
- Any provision of these offer rules or the offer which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions hereof.
- This offer shall comply with the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008. The Act and its associated regulations are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these offer rules and Participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.