We may place small text files called “cookies” on your device when you visit our website. These files contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device.
- improving the performance of our website;
- tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type;
- understanding who our audience is so that we provide relevant content to you;
- granting you access to restricted content;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
- helping us deliver interest-based advertising to you.
Some of the cookies we use are placed by us and others are placed by third parties (i.e. third-party plug-ins, suppliers or advertisers). These cookies may be deleted at the end of your browsing session, or after a set period, or they may persist on your device until you disable them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Analytics Cookies - these cookies give us information about the traffic on our website so that we can measure and improve our website’s performance. The information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functional Cookies - these are cookies that remember who you are as a user of our website. We use them to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, like saving your username and password or settings. They enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or third parties whose services we have added to our pages. If you disable these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Marketing Cookies - these cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners and may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant content on other sites. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advert. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you disable these cookies you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - these cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled. Without these cookies, some parts of our website will not work.